This is the latest step by step guide on what to expect and needs on how to apply Philippine Passport in the Philippines whether it is a new passport application or passport renewal? Below are the list of tips on how to get passport easily.
Here in the country, Philippine passport is one of those important requirements or documents that a Filipino citizen must have, especially for those people who wants to work abroad the (Overseas Filipino Workers).
Read Also: How To File SSS Salary Loan Online
Aside from working abroad, Filipino travelers also requires to have a passport to visit the beauty of some neighboring country to have fun and relaxing and lastly, aside from working abroad or travelling abroad, passport can also be used as a personal identification in having transaction in any government agencies in the country.
Now that we know the purpose of having a Philippine passport, how can we get one? In the old days, getting a passport is uncomfortable and tiring. Applicants must apply personally in any DFA Branches situated in some provinces and it takes for almost a whole day to complete the applications.
But in today’s modern technology and with the help of the Internet, applicants can now browse the internet to set an appointment in any DFA accredited appointment system, preparing the applicants as much as possible all the requirements needed before they’re personally come to any DFA Branches where they set their appointment.
Here’s How To Set DFA Appointment System:
1. Log on to their website www.passport.gov.ph.
2. Click “Schedule an Appointment”. Under that page check the Terms and Conditions and proceed to start appointment.
3. Fill up the application form correctly on the “Site Location” that you want to set your appointment.
5. Fill up your “Personal Information”.
6. Fill up your “Family Information”.
7. Fill up the “application Information”. On the application type indicate if it’s new passport application or renewal?
After completing all the necessary details needed in DFA appointment system, check your email and look for an email sent by DFA Passport Appointment System:
1. Confirm your chosen appointment within 72 hours.
2. Print your application form.
3. Bring your application form on the date of appointment chosen.
4. Do not sign the application yet.
5. Bring NSO/PSA Birth Certificates for proof of Philippine citizenship.
6. For married woman, bring Marriage Contract (MC) in Security Paper (SECPA) issued by the Philippines statistics authority(PSA) formerly known as (NSO)