Now let’s focus on robbery, robbery is an action of a person who wants to rob a person or place, robbers are commonly seen or happen on the road, public utility vehicles and other crowded places while sometimes it also happens in our own house where robbers attack when people are already sleeping or no one’s at home? So the citizens must always be vigilant when outside and inside the house of these robbers.
Here are some tips that could help to prevent robbers from entering our house:
1. Lock all doors and windows of the house. Make sure that robbers cannot go inside easily.
2. Inform your trusted neighbors to look at your house when leaving for a couple of days and let them know when is the day of your coming back?
3. Do not leave important things or useful things outside of your house.
4. Be careful when posting on social media about your plan of vacation or leaving your home and
if you cannot avoid it from posting your plan make sure that only trusted people can see it.
5. Do not place expensive jewelry beside the window or near the window.
6. Save or remember the security number of your barangay, subdivision and police station in your area
These are some of the friendliest tips that we should always remind ourselves and the families before leaving our house in exchange of vacations or whatever maybe?