Checking the status of your order from NSO Certificate Online is now made easy.
After filling of all the necessary information need for NSO Online Application and payment has been made, you can now able to check the status of your order.
But first thing first, you must check your email provided for to get your reference number sent by your NSO service provider that you choose.
In this tutorial I choose PSAHelpline.ph formerly known as http://nsohelpline.ph/ as my NSO provider.
Follow This Step:
1. Go to http://nsohelpline.ph/ and click Check Status tab.
2. Copy and paste the reference number sent by your NSO provider.
3. After clicking submit your can now view the status of your order. You can now see your
reference #, type of your certificate you order, your name, number of copies and the amount of your order. While the Status History showing the current status of your order.
4. If payment has been made in their accredited Banks and Bayad Center, your NSO will be submitted for processing.
5. Expect around 2 to 3 working days to process your request and once received prepared a valid ID’s.
Acceptable IDs are:
• Company ID with photo and visible signature
• Driver’s License
• GSIS ID
• NBI Clearance
• Police Clearance
• School ID
• Senior Citizen
• Voter’s ID
• PVC/latest PhilHealth ID
Note: If the receiver is not available to receive the NSO Certificate, leave a valid ID together with his/her Letter of Authorization (LOA) to a designated representative.