Are you a SSS member? Tired of going to the nearest SSS Branches just to pay your monthly contributions? Here’s how to avoid the hassle of paying your monthly contribution at any nearest Bayad Center.
Bayad Center is an online payment center that used by many Filipinos to pay their bills such as electricity bills, water bills, landline/phone bills, internet, cable bills, school bills, housing bills, SSS contributions and many others. It is the most convenient and trusted payment center in the country.
Just like i mentioned at the start of this article, Bayad Center it is the best answer for all SSS Members that are paying as voluntary member, self-employed or OFW members. Unlike those employed SSS members they have nothing to worry about their monthly contributions because their employer are the one responsible to pay their monthly contribution.
Here’s how to pay SSS contributions at any Bayad Center:
1. Go to the nearest Bayad Center at your place of living.
2. Ask for right transaction form that applicable for paying SSS contributions.
3. Fill out the form correctly with you name, SSS number, payment type, payor type and the applicable months that you want to pay.
4. Proceed to the counter to pay the amount of your desired SSS monthly contribution. Note: the minimum amount for self-employed, voluntary, OFW is P550.00.
5. Wait for 2 business days to check your Employee Static Information (ESI) if payment was successfully posted.
Note: make sure that your SSS monthly contribution are always updated so that you can avail the process of paying at any Bayad Center. Once you failed to pay at least one month, Bayad Center will not accept your payment until you update your monthly contributions to the nearest SSS Branch.